about 1 month ago
Medication dispensing by the school requires completion of the medication authorization form by the parent and the physician. Parent(s) must provide the medication for the school in its original container.
The school conducts vision, hearing, and scoliosis screenings and results are given to parents. Please contact your school nurse if you want more information concerning screenings.
The school does not carry student health insurance. However, the school has enrollment forms available for parents who wish to purchase secondary health and accident insurance coverage for their student(s).
Please contact your school nurse for any questions:
Medical Professionals - School Nurses
- TBA - Ashgrove and Jackson Elementary Schools
- Trish Crippen - Rendezvous Elementary School
- Kenna Borst - Riverton Middle School
- Katsie McConnoughey- Riverton High School and Frontier Academy
- TBA - Aspen Early Learning Center
- Sarah Gatenbein - Willow Creek Elementary
- Jessica Bates - District-wide Special Education Nurse
As required by Wyoming statute, students must be current with the following schedule or not be allowed to attend school.
- Fremont County School District #25 Immunization Requirements
- Why Department of Health Immunization Recommendations
Mental Health / School Counselors
- Riverton High School - Lars Flanagan, Jill Reddon, Brenda Sims, Jeff Motitsi
- Riverton Middle School - Terrayne Kintzler, Shyla Mcniven, Tara Collins, Sunny Trabing
- Rendezvous Elementary - Brian Beutler
- Ashgrove Elementary - Valerie Vogel
- Aspen Early Learning Center - Kari Day
- Jackson Elementary - Ann Balkovatz
- Willow Creek Elementary - Aimee Linck
- Frontier Academy - Jody Mickelson